Are you up for a virtual gaming challenge? Sign up today for the Julia’s House Gameathon and help raise vital funds for local children and families across Dorset and Wiltshire.
Julia’s House Gameathon is a new virtual fundraising challenge putting your gamer skills to good use and raising vital funds for Julia’s House. It’s as simple as: Game, Fundraise and Be a Game Changer!
How it works:
1) Sign up for the event
2) Decide your time challenge- 4, 12, 24 hours, anything goes!
3) Set up your JustGiving page and get fundraising
4) Spread the word- remember to share with your friends, family and followers and ask them to sponsor you, or join!
5) Download our free fundraising tips and tools to help you smash your target
6) Game on! On the 23 May at 9 am, gather your squad or go solo and spend 12, 24 hours or your chosen time challenge playing your favourite games and raising money for Julia’s House, it’s a win-win!
Whilst taking part in our Gameathon event, make sure you keep hydrated, take plenty of breaks and stretch your muscles. Look after yourself!
Visit www.juliashouse.org/jhgamethon to find out more and sign up!